Employment reference letter sample for Analyst Programmer
Employment Reference Letter Sample for Analyst Programmer
We have here the employment reference letter sample for Analyst Programmer for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. The letter should be issued by the head of the office managerial post. It should include all the skill applied on the job, and the duties you accomplished. If the data are insufficient then it could be evaluated as the “Not suitable due to insufficient information.” So all the details should be clearly mentioned.
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Julle Peter was working with Euro-Tech Inc at Bensenville, IL, USA as a Full-Time employee since Feb 2nd, 2009 to Sep 16, 2016 as an Analyst Programmer.
Employer Roles and responsibilities
- Candidates have to design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations on various web pages.
- Apply system-analyst techniques and tools which also , includes consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications for various programs according to need.
- Arrange the project according to the requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer system.
- Candidates have to program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Analyze user information system needs and requirements.
- Document the functionality and requirements of the project.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology according to to meet user’s needs and requirements.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk for a user, and confirm it.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures which will help the user .
- Develops the applications and databases by evaluating client needs; nd maintain it with analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
Sincerely yours, Mr Elanve, Manager