ACS RPL Sample for Web Developer
ASC RPL Sample for Web Developer – ANZSCO 261212
The ACS RPL Sample for Web developer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these ACS sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
The document for Web Developer contains two sections:
- The key areas of knowledge
- The project report forms.
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -1: “Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project”
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -2: “ Smart Health consulting system”
ACS RPL Sample for Web Developer – 1
Project name: “Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Candidate had close relation with web designers and programmer to create a creative website.
- Constant communication with other association in the business to develop and deploy their content – and safeguard
- There is a clear building of what can be created within what lapse of time
- Maintaining software documentation and researching different software programs
- Implementing occurrence plans in case the website goes down
- Also maintaining and enhancing the website once built and time to time maintain
- The major job role can also include the managing a a team.
ACS RPL Sample for Web Developer – 2
Project name: “Smart School consulting system”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Candidate must have to multitasking like strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Managerial experience that show possibly to manage a team, should this role elaborated team management