ACS RPL Sample for ICT Trainer
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Trainer – ANZSCO 223211
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer – 1: “Development and Delivery of the ICT Training at Bakbone Software Inc.”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer – 2: “Training and Development Program at Bookham Technology plc”
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer – 1
Project name: “Development and Delivery of the ICT Training at Bakbone Software Inc.”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Development and Delivery of the ICT Training at Bakbone Software Inc.” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- To determine the needs and requirements of organization and individuals about technical trainings.
- To set the objectives of human resource development and assess the results.
- Prepare the materials that are used for training so the books and demonstration model should be prepare.
- To design, correlate, plan and caarry out ICT training and development programs through workshops, meetings, presentations and conferences.
- Collaborate with external training supplier to arrange training and development programs.
- Cooperate with external training suppliers so that the training and development programs could be run on specific time period.
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Trainer – 2
Project name: “Training and Development Program at Bookham Technology plc”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Advance, upgrade and utilize the promotional activities of external and internal training and development programs.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of training and review the objectives, methods and course deliverable and modify if necessary.
- Inspect, research and collect, the background materials to understand the full detail of subject matters and program system of ICT.
- Keep up-to-date information about the release of new versions of products, advanced and upgraded programming languages and trends of general information technology.
- Write the materials and products of end users such as online tutorials, training of user and operate & maintain the directions.