ACS RPL Sample for Developer Programmer
ACS RPL Sample for Developer Programmer- ANZSCO 261312
The ACS RPL Report Sample for Developer Programmer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -1: “E-Learning Platform using Cloud Computing”
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -2: “Attack Source Tracing Project”
ACS RPL Sample for Developer Programmer – 1
Project name: “E-Learning Platform using Web Computing”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “E-Learning Platform using Cloud Computing” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Plan software development life-cycle phases.
- Prepare and document software specifications and requirements.
- Research and document software users’ requirements.
- Guide re-engineering of applications responding to customer requests.
- Resolve programming issues by applying problem solving skills.
ACS RPL Sample for Developer Programmer – 2
Project name: “Attack Source Tracing Project”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- It should meet the requirement of the system with the system design and technical parameter that measure for quality in authorized forms.
- Programmable code that are easy to use and re use.
- Maintain technical programs, write, and renovate the documentation of end users and procedures of operation.
- Develop the proposal and strategies giving suggestion, direction and proper guidance and instruction.