ACS RPL Sample for Software and Applications Programmer (nec)
ACS RPL Sample for Software and Applications Programmer – ANZSCO 261399
The ACS RPL Sample for software and applications programmer below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
The document of software and application programmer contains two sections:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for software and application programmer-1: “ Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System”
- ACS RPL report sample for software and application programmer -2: “Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester”
ACS RPL Sample for Software and Applications Programmer – 1
Project name: “Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- research, and seek advise, analyzes it also assess the needs of system program to fulfill the user requirement.
- To identify the restrictions and shortage of technology in the existing system and interrelated methods.
- identify, test, diagnose and correct the errors that may occur in the system during applications programming .
ACS RPL Sample for Software and Applications Programmer – 2
Project name: “Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- knowledge and interest in computer systems and the knowledge about latest technologies and tools.
- closely worked with other software developers, and network developers UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- evaluation and testing of new programmable software.