ACS RPL Sample for ICT Project Manager
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Project Manager – ANZSCO 135112
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT support Engineer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected. When you download this ACS RPL sample, you will have access to the complete RPL report for ICT Project Manager.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Support Engineer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 1: “ Online medication Shopping Project”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 2: “Wireless Indoor Positioning System”
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 1
Project name: “ Online medication Shopping Project”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Online medication Shopping Project” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Scheduling and conducting the quality audit inspections, and analyze and review systems, data and documentation of the system.
- Identify variations and potential high risk areas in securing cohesion to standards and processes.
- Recommendation and corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution mark through monitoring and auditing of processes.
- Communicate, and collaborate with users and management to ensure awareness and constancy to standards, procedures also the quality control concerns.
- Serve in troubleshooting, spoting and testing and revolving system problems and issues.
- Develop, conduct also provide the technical counsel and training in application software and operational processes.
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Project Manager – 2
Project name: “Wireless Indoor Positioning System”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below
- Analyze, evaluate and diagnose technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, and upgrade.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of various software and hardware like desktops, software, hardware, printers, internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems.
- Test, identify and diagnose actionable errors and faults in systems, establish the testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards and make sure that systems performs according to specification.
- Perform the organizational systems and reviews and assessments, and recommend current and future hardware and software schema and regulation.
- Creation and review the technical documentation such as accomplishing the instructional and operational manuals, the technical delineate and specifications and maintenance of systems.