ANZSCO 313113 – Web Administrator
ANZSCO 313113 – Web Administrator
ANZSCO Code 313113 – Web Administrator provides support for the deployment and maintenance of web technology. Web Administrator designs, builds and maintains web sites, and provides web technology solutions, maintenance and services. ANZSCO Code 313113 – Web Administrator or web master should have STSOL.
Skill Level: 2
- Web Master
Skills Assessment Authority
- ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Web Administrator is on the following skill lists:
- Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
- RSMS Occupations List (RSMSL)
- Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
It is not on the following skill lists:
- Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
- Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
As the occupation features on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), it is possible to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa.
If you are employed in this occupation and you wish to pursue a GSM visa, you will be required to apply for state nomination in order to move to Australia.
Note: *Please note that while the occupation is on the STSOL it remains a possibility that no states currently have a demand for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations which are currently in demand by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment you should consider seeking an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 3131 ICT Support Technicians
A Web Administrator in Australia provides support for the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and web technology and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems.
- determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- adapting existing programs to meet users’ requirements
- installing and downloading appropriate software
- ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- implementing computer networks
- designing and maintaining websites
- repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- may work in a call center
Most occupations in the web administrator unit group (Group 3131) have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
ANZSCO Code 313113 – Web Administrator should have least three years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Occupations within the Group
- 313111 Hardware Technician
- 313112 ICT Customer Support Officer
- 313113 Web Administrator
- 313199 ICT Support Technicians (nec)
Note: Whilst a similar occupation may appear in the same web administrator group, if not specifically listed in the STSOL or MLTSSL, the ANZSCO description should be used for reference purposes only.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking and 65 overall
- Australian Graduate exceptions apply in some states/territories
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specific requirement in some states/territories
- Countries exempt from submitting IELTS or OET include the UK; Canada; New Zealand; US; and Ireland
- Where mandatory licensing or registration is required you must demonstrate a level of English either sufficient to meet licensing / registration or a minimum IELTS, or equivalent, whichever is higher.
Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Introduction to Networking
- Network administration
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
- Web administration
- Web Systems Design – (Interactive System Design)
- WWW and the Internet – (Web Technologies, Web Engineering, XML and Web Services, Web Authoring, Web Applications Development, Multimedia & the Internet)
Web administrator supports for the classification as well as maintainance of the computer infrastructure and web technology as a result disgnosis and sloving out the technical problems. For this candidates should have the knowledge about networking and networking administration. Various operating systems like Linux Unix for the design and implementation of the system is also needed. allows authenticated to interact with a web site’s content and/or database through simple browser-based web forms. Also the persons are responsible for upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems. Web system design includes the designation and the effectiveness of the product through the use of a usability requirement and metrics.
Additional Closely Related ICT Units
- Database design
- Database implementation
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Introduction to Multimedia/ANZSCO Code 313113 – Web Administrator
- Mobile Devices
- Web programming – (PHP, Perl, HTML, ASP)
Web administration is responsible for database design and implementation of it. It can include different management systems like relational database, object oriented database. And many more. Candidates should have knowledge about the information system and multimedia systems. The system should be responsive on mobile devices. And s/he should have knowledge about various web programming language0+Graduated Students0+Awards & Recognition0+Professional Teachers0+Project Research