ACS RPL Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – ANZSCO 263211
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 1: “ Grocery Shopping”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 2: “Driver Card With Qr Code Identification”
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 1
Project name: “ Grocery Shopping”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “ Grocery Shopping” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Candidate had review the requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback for the clients.
- Creating a detailed, dealing and well-structured test plans and test cases in a system.
- Estimation of the prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for the clients.
- Designation and development and execution of the automation scripts using free open source tools.
- Bugs and problem solving technique and tools identifying and discovering the problems.
- Applying regression testing after the blogs are solved.
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer – 2
Project name: “Driver Card With Qr Code Identification”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Suggesting the solutions to identified product problems and defects.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction and providing a real guidelines for the system.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy that may appears in the system.
- Collaboration with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution and further enhancing the quality.
- Identify the quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement of the software and system.