ACS RPL Sample for Chief Information Officer
ACS RPL Sample for Chief Information Officer – ANZSCO 135111
The ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief information Officer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 1: “ Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 2: “Active Chat Monitoring and Suspicious Chat Detection over Internet”
ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 1
Project name: “ Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System ”
In this first RPL project report submitted by our client was working on “ Internet Based Live Courier Tracking And Delivery System ” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Analyze the requirements of information and identify the technology to meet those requirements.
- Develop and guide the strategies, procedures and plans of information and communication technology (ICT).
- Instruct the choice and installation of the resources of ICT and user training supplying.
ACS RPL Report Sample for Chief Information Officer – 2
Project name: “Active Chat Monitoring and Suspicious Chat Detection over Internet”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below
- Instruct the operations of ICT and set the precedence between the development, maintenance and operation of system.
- Supervision of the ICT system security.
- Implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.