ACS RPL Sample for Multimedia Specialist
ACS RPL Sample for Multimedia Specialist – ANZSCO 261211
The ACS RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these samples are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
The document for the Multimedia Specialist contains two sections.
- The key areas of knowledge
- The project report forms.
The key area of knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include subtopics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes a minimum of two projects that are been under certain years one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for for Multimedia Specialist -1: “ ERP System For Institutes”
- ACS RPL report sample for for Multimedia Specialist -2: “ Unique User Identification between Social Networks”
ACS RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist – 1
Project name: “ERP System For Institutes”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “ERP System For Institutes” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Desktop computers; mainframe computers; notebook computers; personal digital assistant (PDAs) or organizers.
- Configuration management software.
- Database management system software.
- Development environment software.
- Object or component oriented development software.
- Program testing software.
- Web platform development software.
ACS RPL Report Sample for Multimedia Specialist – 2
Project name: “Unique User Identification between Social Networks”
In the second project report, a client had described the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- To focus on the issues related to web such as hosting websites and security and communicate about it with the network specialist.
- Designation of the computer codes and integrate it with files like images, audio and scripting languages.
- To develop, manage and maintain websites properly.