ACS RPL Sample for ICT Support Engineer
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Support Engineer – ANZSCO 263212
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Support Engineer is below for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates just review it and use it for reference purposes only. As these samples are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
Key Areas of Knowledge: These include the experience and qualifications of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub-topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes a minimum of two projects that are been under a certain year one for 3 years and the next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Support Engineer – 1: “Designing, Implementing and Maintaining Company’s ICT Infrastructure at Trinity Biotech plc”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Support Engineer – 2: “Delivering Network Security and Monitoring System Performance at ABB Ltd.”
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Support Engineer – 1
Project name: “Designing, Implementing and Maintaining Company’s ICT Infrastructure at Trinity Biotech plc”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Designing, Implementing and Maintaining Company’s ICT Infrastructure at Trinity Biotech plc” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given below:
- Conduction of quality audit inspections and analyze and review systems, data, and documentation of the system.
- Corrective action plans and improvements with standardized procedures and quality control issues.
- Connectivity to clients about procedures and quality control issues and activities about the system.
- Helps in finding the problem and resolving the system problems and issues.
- Technical guidance and application programming training for operational procedures.
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Support Engineer – 2
Project name: “Delivering Network Security and Monitoring System Performance at ABB Ltd.”
In the second project report, the client described the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Coordination for key internal processes concerning support for new products, procedures, or requirements.
- Evaluation of new hardware/software/services in the executive space participation in pilot programs for new technologies.
- Identification of potential improvement opportunities for our team and our users.
- Partners with Corporate Business Development IT on ensuring optimal IT support model in place for senior management.
- Coordinates technical support for corporate apartments for use by visiting executives.
- Training of Executives and Exec. Admins for new software and procedures.