ACS RPL Sample for ICT Security Specialist
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Security Specialist – ANZSCO 262112
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT security specialist is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
The document of ICT security specialist contains two sections:
- The key areas of knowledge.
- The project report forms.
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Security Specialist – 1: “Wireless Indoor Positioning System ”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Security Specialist – 2: “Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester”
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Security Specialist – 1
Project name: “Wireless Indoor Positioning System ”
The first project report of ACS RPL submitted by our client was working on “Wireless Indoor Positioning System ”. Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- Design and maintain the construction of the database, structures and tables of data also make sure that all the data master files are right and ready for use after completion.
- All the plans with their backups and perform rallying of data and maintain the security and ethics for those data.
- Apply and control the verification, instructions, proposed approach and processing of data.
- Test database system and personalized such as identifying the problems that may occur with data or records and fix them as per the accepted process and plan for quality testing.
- Also to manage the operation, process and policy methods regarding the security of system and recovery plans.
ACS RPL Report for ICT Security Specialist – 2
Project name: “Webpage Ranking Search Engine With Seo Suggester”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Collaborate with the external sources such as service providers, security agents and suppliers in order to analyze, recommend develop.
- Maintain applications of software security and to detect the considered agreement, carriage of performance and agreements regarding service level.
- Analyzation of the problem and solve the serious problems and malfunctions of hardware and software related to server or system.
- Maintain documentation, like proposed strategies and guidelines, and to keep the detailed record of system logs.
- Website designs are made in such a way that they authorize the components work cordially and to detects the network performance.
- Identify the future needs of network to recommend for the improvement in the application future.