ACS RPL Sample for ICT Business Analyst
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Business Analyst – ANZSCO 261111
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Business Analyst showed in below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As you will need to apply for an Australian Computer Society (ACS) Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to obtain a positive skills assessment.
This document for ICT Business Analyst contains two sections. They are:
- The key areas of knowledge
- The project report forms.
Key Areas of Knowledge: These includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -1: “Auto magically qualified”
- ACS RPL report sample for ICT Business Analyst -2: “Holy world”
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 1
Project name: “Auto magically qualified”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Auto magically qualified”. The roles and responsibilities of the candidates during their work hours are given as;
- Candidate had managed the methodologies and processes, also the techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manages various projects.
- It is responsible for locate functional solutions, like creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure right and quality and honesty of the system.
- Creation of the user and training the documentation, and coordinate ceremonial training classes.
- Progress functional definition for use by system developers.
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software.
- Acting a central reference and material source, providing intelligence and assistance in the system project decision making procedure.
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Business Analyst – 2
Project name: “Holy world”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Investigating, inspect and identifying, business processes, procedures and work practices.
- Evaluation and identifying inefficiencies and recommending excellent business practices, and system functionality and deportment.
- Using project management mechanism, principles and capability to develop project plans and to cost,measure and manage projects.
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers.
- Using data and process modelling mechanism to invent clear system designation for the design and expansion of system software.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, as well as providing the guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process.