ACS RPL Sample for Analyst Programmer
Analyst Programmer- ANZSCO 261311
The ACS RPL Sample for Analyst Programmer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these samples are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected. When you download this ACS RPL sample, you will have access to the complete RPL report for Analyst Programmer.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for Analyst Programmer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of the ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: Key areas of knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include subtopics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes a minimum of two projects that are been under certain years, one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for Analyst Programmer -1: “ Detecting Data Leaks”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for Analyst Programmer -2: “ College Social Networking Web Project”
ACS RPL Sample for Analyst Programmer – 1
Project name: “Detecting Data Leaks”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Detecting Data Leaks” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- analyst programmer should research, seek advise, analyze and assess the needs of the system.
- identifying the restrictions and shortage of technology in the existing system and interrelated methods finding the system relation
- identifying, testing, diagnose and accurate the errors that may occur in the applications programming language.
ACS RPL Sample for Analyst Programmer – 2
Project name: “System Analysis and Design at Genset Ltd.”
In the second project report, the client had described the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- meet the requirements of system, the system designs and technical parameters as per the quality authorized standards, analyst programmers write and maintain program code.
- write, renovate and maintain technical programs, documentation of end-users, and procedures of operation.
- activities of software design, they develop proposals and strategies by providing some advice, direction and instruction.