ACS RPL Sample for ICT Managers (nec)
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Managers – ANZSCO 135199
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Manager(nec) is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted for an Australian Computer Society (ACS) Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to obtain a positive skills assessment so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 1: “Maintenance of IT Systems and Service Requirements at Enigma Ltd.”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Managers – 2: “Planning and Implementation of Solution at Skye Corp.”
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Managers – 1
Project name: “Maintenance of IT Systems and Service Requirements at Enigma Ltd.”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Maintenance of IT Systems and Service Requirements at Enigma Ltd.” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- To analyze the requirements of information and identify the technology to meet those requirements.
- To develop and guide the strategies, procedures and plans of information and communication technology (ICT).
- To instruct the choice and installation of resources of ICT and user training provision.
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Managers – 2
Project name: “Planning and Implementation of Solution at Skye Corp.”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- To instruct the operations of ICT and set the precedence between the development, maintenance and operation of system.
- To supervise the ICT system security.