Preparing for your success,
we provide truly prominent ACS RPL Report Writing Services
ANZSCO Codes for ACS RPL
The ANZSCO Code information is to help the candidates for nominating in the various ICT occupations and so it contains various employment duties for each occupation. The scope of ANZSCO is all occupations and jobs in the Australian and New Zealand labour markets undertaken for pay or profit, also it includes all the jobs by the candidates. It should be use as a reference only no plagarism is accepted.However, this does not hinder ANZSCO from describing such activities.
The occupations that are wholly illegal in New Zealand and all States and Territories of Australia are excluded from ANZSCO Unit group as since they are not allowed.The structure of ANZSCO has five hierarchical levels: major group, sub-major group, minor group, unit group and occupation. among all the categories at the most detailed level of the classification are known as occupation. These are grouped together to form ‘unit groups’, which in turn are grouped into ‘minor groups’. Minor groups are aggregated to form ‘sub-major groups’ which in turn are aggregated at the highest level to form ‘major groups’.
The scope of ANZSCO is all occupations and jobs in the Australian and New Zealand labour markets undertaken for pay or profit, also it includes all the jobs by the candidates. It should be use as a reference only no plagarism is accepted.However, this does not hinder ANZSCO from describing such activities.
List of ANZSCO codes and skilled occupation names for popular ICT professions in Australia.
- ANZSCO 261111 – ICT Business Analyst
- ANZSCO 261112 – Systems Analyst
- ANZSCO 261211 – Multimedia Specialist
- ANZSCO 261212 – Web Developer
- ANZSCO 261311 – Analyst Programmer (SPA)
- ANZSCO 261312 – Developer Programmer
- ANZSCO 261313 – Software Engineer
- ANZSCO 261314 – Software Tester
- ANZSCO 261399 – Software and Application Programmer
- ANZSCO 262111 – Database Administration
- ANZSCO 262112 – ICT security Specialist
- ANZSCO 262113 – System Administrator
- ANZSCO 263111 – Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- ANZSCO 263112 – Network Administrator
- ANZSCO 263113 – Network Analyst
- ANZSCO 263211 – ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
- ANZSCO 263212 – ICT Support Engineer
- ANZSCO 263213 – ICT Systems Test Engineer
- ANZSCO 263299 – ICT Support and Test Engineer (nec)
- ANZSCO 135111 – Chief Information Officer
- ANZSCO 135112 – ICT Project Manager
- ANZSCO 135199 – ICT Managers (nec)
- ANZSCO 223211 – ICT Trainer
- ANZSCO 313113 – Web Administrator