ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester
ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester – ANZSCO 261314
The ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
The document of software tester contains two sections:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL report sample for software tester -1: “ Mobile Attendance System Project”
- ACS RPL report sample for software tester -2: “ Web Server Log Analysis System”
ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester – 1
Project name: “Mobile Attendance System Project”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “Mobile Attendance System Project” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below:
- research, seek advise, and analyze also estimate the needs of system program.
- to identify the restrictions and shortage of technology in the existing system and interrelated methods.
- identify, test, distinguish and correct the errors that may arise in the applications programming language.
ACS RPL Sample for Software Tester – 2
Project name: “Web Server Log Analysis System”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Within the team the processes of testing, analyzing the result and submitting the result result for development team.
- For the end user providing the actual result by handling testing processes.
- creating the test-product illustration and being participated in testing related walk through.
- Selection of right test tools after interacting with the retailer.