ACS RPL Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer
ACS RPL Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer – ANZSCO 263213
The ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT System Test Engineer is below is for the sample purpose. We recommend our candidates to just review it and use for the reference purpose only. As these sample are already submitted so if any plagiarism is found then the report will be rejected.
This ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer includes two sections: The Key Areas of Knowledge, and the Project Report Forms. The requirements of ACS RPL Project Report Form are:
Key Areas of Knowledge: It includes the experience and the qualification of the candidates. Candidates should select a single specific topic from all above the topics. And also need to include sub topics. Before choosing a topic must be sure about your experience and working skills on those specific topics. Candidates must mention about how they have acquired the knowledge and need to illustrate how depth they have reached on the specific niche.
The project report forms: It includes minimum of two projects that are been under certain year’s one for 3 years and next for 5 years.
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer – 1: “ On Demand Remote PC Monitoring system Through Internet.”
- ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer – 2: “Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project”
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer – 1
Project name: “ On Demand Remote PC Monitoring system Through Internet”
The first project report submitted by our client was working on “ On Demand Remote PC Monitoring system Through Internet” Some of the roles and responsibilities of the candidates can be given as below
- Performs the organizational system architecture assessment and recommends the current and future hardware and software strategies and methodology.
- Creating the system technical documentation providing specification of the system containing all the system requirement and maintenance.
- Notice any functionality error or flaws in the system and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification.
- Evaluation and diagnose of the technical problems configuration and trouble shooting of the problems also the operating system.
ACS RPL Report Sample for ICT Systems Test Engineer – 2
Project name: “Cursor Movement By Hand Gesture Project”
In the second project report, client had described about the roles and responsibilities they performed during their working hours. Some of the responsibilities are described below:
- Assisting in diagnosing, troubleshooting, testing and resolving system issues and problems.
- Conducting, developing and providing technical training and guidance in application, software and development procedures.
- Evaluating, analyzing and diagnosing technical issues and problems such as maintenance, installation, repair, configuration and upgrading desktop, hardware, software, internet, printer, database, email, security and operating system.
- Performing organizational system architecture assessment and reviews and recommending future and current software and hardware strategies and direction.