Employment Reference Letter sample for ICT Support and Test Engineer(nec)
Employment Reference Letter Sample for ICT Support and Test Engineer(nec)
Here is an Employment Reference Letter Sample for ICT Support and Test Engineer(nec) for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. This letter is to be issued by your HR/Manager of your organization on company letterhead including particular information regarding the duties you performed and the skills applied on the job. Employment Reference Letter for ICT Support and Test Engineer(nec) will be assessed as “Not Suitable due to insufficient information”, if the specific details of duties are not stated in the references.
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Diego Sanchez was working with Tirant Technologies Inc. at San Juan, Puerto Rico as a Full-Time employee since Feb 7, 2010 to July 22, 2017 as an ICT Support and Test Engineer.
Employees Roles and responsibilities
- Role of the candidates involves testing products that are being developed and executed; these products use or work with computer technology.
- Should be responsible for determining the qualitative way to test performed in the system to complete coverage of all components using different testing processes
- Duties varies depending on what they specialize in or what test process they are more familiar with.
- Sometime it may include the tasks of test engineers may include, but if they are not limited.
- Providing technical competence in testing and product knowledge, writing test procedures and thrive the test plans,
- Configuring imperative hardware and operating system environments
- Providing technical know-how on distinct products, operating systems and critical environments.
- Responsible for preparing reports on test results and issue supervise and updating test processes, assisting in the review of test processes as they are developed, and performing other test-related tasks.
- Should possess technical writing skills, effective communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Need strong analytical skills to process test data. Problem-solving skills are essential since they need to not only identify issues but also present options for correcting those issues.