Employment reference letter sample for Web Developer
Employment Reference Letter Sample for Web Developer
We have here the employment reference letter sample for Web developer for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. The letter should be issued by the head of the office managerial post. It should include all the skill applied on the job, and the duties you accomplished. If the data are insufficient then it could be evaluated as the “Not suitable due to insufficient information.” So all the details should be clearly mentioned.
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Nazir Hazari was working with E2Soft Solutions at Dhaka, Bangladesh as a Full-Time employee since Jan 25, 2010 to Apr 18, 2017 as a Web Developer.
Employees Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website with various design and skills
- Regular communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and make sure that there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation and implementing them
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down or if any problem occurred
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built and re made it
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role which is the greatest part to make a team strong also the candidates responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications.
- The role that has take into consideration for various purposes like user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is mandatory
- Research and propose programmable code that are compatible to the future technologies and also for reuse
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure or if any crash happen
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems within the computer and any network.
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production and deploy it for various uses.
Sincerely yours, Miss Carlei, Manager