Employment Reference for Software and Application Programmer
Employment Reference Letter Sample for Software and Application Programmer
Here is an Employment Reference Letter Sample for Software and Application Programmer for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. This letter is to be issued by your HR/Manager of your organization on company letterhead including particular information regarding the duties you performed and the skills applied on the job. Employment Reference Letter for Software and Application Programmer will be assessed as “Not Suitable due to insufficient information”, if the specific details of duties are not stated in the references.
Date: 08/09/2017 To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that mallika Zyan was working with Eltek ltd at Drammen, Norway as a Full-Time employee since Jun 21, 2010 to Sep 5, 2017 as a Software and Applications Programmer (nec).
Employer Roles and responsibilities.
- Recognizing the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs.
- For various business units develop, support and maintain the software application protocol.
- Designing, developing and implementing various business-related applications.
- Implementing specific initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring implementation of software applications.
- Directing, guiding and leading projects within the budget limits.
- Ensuring completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Developing and implementing data migration and or data interface processes.
- Running tests and implementing client development processes.
- Working with existing requirements documentation.