Employment Reference Letter Sample for ICT Security Specialist
Employment Reference Letter Sample Sample for ICT Security Specialist
Here is an Employment Reference Letter Sample for ICT Security Specialist for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. This letter is to be issued by your HR/Manager of your organization on company letterhead including particular information regarding the duties you performed and the skills applied on the job. Employment Reference Letter for ICT Security Specialist will be assessed as “Not Suitable due to insufficient information”, if the specific details of duties are not stated in the references.
- Develop a the network security as well as made a guidance for network design to meet user requirements.
- network security assessments relegation and monitoring IDS, firewall,
- Working with internal and external business areas on ensuring that IT addition meet network security standards
- controls all security incidents handling and participate in all reduce the processes and perform various security portfolio
- Coordinate with various departments to assess all products and recommend appropriate products for building network securities and work loads.
- Follow all the standards and procedures in security policies and guidelines for all security processes.
- security improvements are implemented by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; predict the requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic examines of the networking issues.
- Implements the security controls to upgrade the systems.
- Proper preparation of the performance report keeping the user informed and up to date.
- Quality service is an main issue so it should follow the organizational standards.
- Maintains technical understanding by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications and many more.