Employment Reference letter sample for Computer Network and System Engineer
Employment Reference Letter Sample for Computer Network and System Engineer
Here is an Employment Reference Letter Sample for Computer Network and System Engineer for ACS RPL Skill Assessment. This letter is to be issued by your HR/Manager of your organization on company letterhead including particular information regarding the duties you performed and the skills applied on the job. Employment Reference Letter for Computer Network and System Engineer will be assessed as “Not Suitable due to insufficient information”, if the specific details of duties are not stated in the references.
To whomsoever it may concern
This is to certify that Shiva Thangen was working with Mild I. T.Y Ltd. at Ammune, Israel as a Full-Time employee since Mar 9, 2010 to May 12, 2017 as a Computer Network and Systems Engineer.
Employer Roles and responsibilities
- Interpreting analyzing, developing and evaluating architecture specifications, data models complex system design and and diagrams in the configuration and integration of development, in computer systems
- Evaluating researching, analyzing, and monitoring network infrastructure to check all the networks and configured it to run at a optimal performance.
- Evaluating and recommending improvements to network operations, communications and operating systems and integrated hardware, software,
- Troubleshoot the network problems problems in emergence providing specialist skills and in support
- Testing, maintaining, installing, configuring and administering new and upgraded networks, servers and workstations software database applications,
- Provides the network programming according to specific business needs and requirements for the system.
- Prepare and plan the procedures and documentation for every network inventory, and recording diagnosis
- Enhancements and modifications to networks, resolution of network faults, and provide maintenance instructions
- Usage to ensure continued integrity and monitor network traffic, and activity, capacity and optimal performance